skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Casper Jones
Saturday, December 26, 2009
That girl just fucked her boyfriend in the backseat of his car
For two hours.
Yeah, that crazy bitch over there.
She cant even walk right because her thighs are sore
And her heels are slippery on the ice.
You better be careful on that pavement, Sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(13)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(10)
▼
December
(9)
I am training my cat to be a killer.My black velve...
Colleen cropped my hair.Its a liberating feeling.A...
I went to a party with mohawks and drugsand actual...
No title
That girl just fucked her boyfriend in the backsea...
Francine thinks that Christmas sucks.Especially wh...
And now I will post some art.Here is a painting I ...
No title
So I woke up this morning with a sicknessThis runn...
►
November
(1)
jenna
Boston, MA, United States
Francine.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment