skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Casper Jones
Monday, December 28, 2009
I went to a party with mohawks and drugs
and actually came home at a reasonable hour,
but I just couldnt sleep.
So here I am, waiting for the sun to come out.
My hair smells like a rotten ashtray
Its prime time for listening to the Misfits.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(13)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(10)
▼
December
(9)
I am training my cat to be a killer.My black velve...
Colleen cropped my hair.Its a liberating feeling.A...
I went to a party with mohawks and drugsand actual...
No title
That girl just fucked her boyfriend in the backsea...
Francine thinks that Christmas sucks.Especially wh...
And now I will post some art.Here is a painting I ...
No title
So I woke up this morning with a sicknessThis runn...
►
November
(1)
jenna
Boston, MA, United States
Francine.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment